As a content marketing company with an integrated production studio, we’re seeking a qualified Finance /Accounting Clerk to join our team in West Hollywood, CA.
This individual will be the point person for coordinating finance activities between the account manager and agency, as well as vendors.
This position reports to the General Manager and will require between 24-32 hours per week.
• Daily bookkeeping and record keeping/track account-related financial data (production, media, expenses)
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Invoice entry/project cost entry, Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Maintain billing schedules
• Monthly P&L reconciliation
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Monitor manual check logs to ensure processing for month end close
• Monitor and analyze specific AP operations, such as invoice research and follow-up, problem documentation, and standardization of input
• Present management teams with budget activity summaries/reports as required
• At least 3 years experience with advertising agencies/marketing, content production studios
• MS Excel proficiency required
• QuickBooks proficiency required
• Function Point proficiency required
• Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to design/create project budget reports
Hours: 24-32 hours per week
Rate of pay: $20/hr
Posted: June 23, 2016